Aluclad Lift & Slide doors
Megrame aluclad Lift & Slide door is ideal solution for customers looking for a homely, warm look and feel inside, with the benefits of a hard wearing and maintenance free exterior. Aluclad patio doors offering all the benefits of a timber system without the need to maintan timber finish on the exterior.
Megrame non-compromising Lift & Slide low threshold door system is for achieving the maximum amount of light ingress. With the unique fittings system by SIEGENIA, we are able to produce lift and slide doors with a width of up to 8 meters and a maximum height of 2.8 meters with maximum number of 4 leafs. Delightfully easy operation even of large and heavy sashes thanks to the perfect interplay of functional components such as bogies, drive gear and turn handle.
- Sash profile width 78 mm or 94 mm (timber – FSC® Chain of Custody certified pine, oak, meranti, mahogany, larch, other species);
- Double or triple glazed and /or filled with panels, internally beaded for enhanced security;
- Sound insulation from 32 dB (depends on the glass unit or insulated panel);
- Maximum opening – one sash – 3,1 m, two sashes – 5,99 m. Max sash weight 300 kg;
- Espagnolette Lock is fitted to the door leaf which engages into keeps in the frame. Operated by the handle this secure method of locking is mandatory for highest security levels;
- Thermostep warm low threshold.