Aluclad Traditional French and Single doors
Megrame made-to-order Alu-clad Doors are made of engineered timber on the inside with the extra protection of aluminium cladding on the external side of the door. AluClad is the perfect low maintenance choice. Factory stained or painted in any RAL colour internally and powder coated externally to give a very resilient, low maintenance finish. Entrance doors, back doors, french doors incorporating full height glass or panels will suit the requirements and style of any Property both in conservation areas and new build projects.
Our French and Single Doors are manufactured from engineered, multi-layered timber and fully factory finished to offer security, insulation, a long life and style to your home. Opening in or out, fully equipped with integrated high security locking and internally beaded to ensure the safety of your home..
- Sash profile width 60 mm or 78 mm (timber – FSC® Chain of Custody certified pine, oak, meranti, mahogany, larch, other species);
- Double or triple glazed and /or filled with panels, internally beaded for enhanced security;
- Open out as standard with right hand leaf opening in first. Open in optional.
- Factory Hung on Nico 3D adjustable hinges with espagnolette locking, latch and mortice deadlock;
- Hardwood cill or Low aluminium threshold.